Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Recorder rehersal

Tonight, Alec performed in the 4th Grade Recorder Rehersal. His class performed Round about Morning which was composed by MC Handel and arranged by somebody else.

It turns out that most of the songs of the night (one for each of 5 classes plus 2 all as one) were composed by MC Handel. I wonder if he is like MC Hammer or something like that.

And for your listening enjoyment, Alec's class performing Round about Morning (mp3).

They did a very nice job. The recorder can be a challenging instrument upon which to cut one's teeth. So, that's not a very good comparison, but you get what I mean.

If you want, I could also post Ode to Joy!

Technical Notes: I recorded this with my camera, a Casio Exilim, in a wave format and converted it to an mp3 using MP3 Wave Converter.

No comments: