Friday, November 03, 2006

Wishing it were the weekend

When my alarm went off this morning, I started to think through what I needed to do today and if I could afford to snooze the alarm (for 7 minutes). I thought about how I needed to wash the kids soccer uniforms for their games, how the soccer games didn't overlap and the games weren't until 11 o'clock or so.

No need for me to get up right away.

I went back to sleep for my 7 minutes and when the alarm went off the second time, I realized it was Friday, not Saturday morning.

Drat.

And so, I'm up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I HATE it when that happens!

Unknown said...

The snooze button was invented by Satan. Did you know that?

Beau said...

I do try to avoid the use of the snooze button. But the alarm goes off at 5 am everyday and I thought it was the weekend! I can snooze on the weekend, can't I?