- Reminders by Instant Message, email, text message
- Multiple lists with priorities
- Create to-dos via email or text message
- Share or send tasks to others
- Publish your task list via RSS or iCal
- Supports the use of tags on tasks
- Tasks can be associated with URLs or locations and laid on top of a Google Map
But they have taken it one step further. Google Calendar has some functionality to display web content. Google has created some calendars that show the weather for your location or the phase of the moon. Emily, Omar and Bob T Monkey at RTM have just released RTM for Google Calendar. It uses one of these web content calendars to show your tasks that are due on a particular day.
It gets even better than that! You can add and complete tasks as well! From the looks of it, it is based upon their recently released Google Gadget for the Google personal homepage or Google Desktop sidebar.
Remember the Milk is an excellent Web 2.0 task list. Though still in beta, it performs excellently and the team keeps adding new functionality and is quick to provide support! I can claim identifying at least one bug.
I recommend this service. You should use it. Google should buy it and integrate it into their services.