Monday, May 22, 2006

'Naked Guy' ex-student dies in jail - May 20, 2006

CNN.com - 'Naked Guy' ex-student dies in jail - May 20, 2006

I knew this guy. Not personally, but I traded jokes with him and a homeless guy just before he got arrested the first time. The homeless guy had the better joke:
What's the difference between a New Yorker and a dentist?

One roots for the Yanks and the other yanks for the roots.

I'm not sure that he is an "icon" of my days at Cal, but he definitely got some notoriety.

It is sad when people take their own life, especially people my own age (although WTF about the assault and battery?).

He once told me that he "like to go with the flow." I'm not sure what he meant by that with all the free expression he was trying to make.

This can be my eulogy for the Naked Guy.

No comments: