Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blue skies, nothing but blue skies....

Today, I went into work later than usual because I had a follow doctor appointment for my shoulder.  It was great – the sky was blue, the sun was out and the roads were dry.  I got to wear my sunglasses and I didn’t bring a coat with me today.
Because I was going in later, the traffic was much lighter and I took advantage of the dry roads (read: my MINI got to stretch out some – boy does it handle curves nicely).
I got to work just a few minutes before my first conference call and I was sharing with some co-workers some thoughts about the nice day.
I got to work, planning out lunch.  I had these great plans: I’d find a restaurant and eat lunch on the patio (a great change from my desk) and enjoy the sun.  
My conference calls ended and I looked up.  The rain had returned.  What is up with that?  And to make matters worse, this rain is forecast to continue for some time.

No comments: