Saturday, September 03, 2005

A life of the cloth

My wife’s sister is getting married at the end of the month.  This week, I was ordained as a minister of the Universal Life Church so that I could perform the ceremony.  I am pretty honored to be asked to do it, but at the same time, I am little worried about what to say.
If you’ve got any ideas for how a ceremony would be laid out, leave a comment.  I’d really appreciate it.
I think in the end, it will all work out okay.  I’ll talk with them and figure out what they would like and then help them out with their ceremony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beau,
I think yours is the only blog I haven't found utterly boring. I spent way too much time reading it though... as you can see I got back as far as Molly's wedding. Hey by the way I heard from Molly that you'll be in the Bay Area this week? Molly said something about dinner... let us know!
Love,
Tarly