- I've been able to check and keep up on my email, both Gmail for my personal mail and my company's webmail.
- I've used Meebo to hop on instant messaging for pressing work issues as well as the even more important playing in the snow pictures.
- I've been able to add tasks to my Remember the Milk to do lists
- I took notes from our sessions with NoteSake, an online note taking webapp.
- With ScanR, I'm able to capture the contents of the whiteboards from our brainstorming and training sessions.
I was prepared to take notes on the training computers. I took my Linux install off my flash drive and put back the Portable Apps, so I could run my own apps and take my notes home with me easily. But the computers were actually in another building, so I couldn't even access the USB port, so that didn't quite work out for me.
But Web 2.0 came to my rescue. It didn't matter which computer I was on, my notes were there. And when I got back to the hotel, everything was there on my computer.
Web 2.0 you are all right.