Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You make me smile

Helen recently awarded me a You Make Me Smile Award over at I forgot where I was going with this. Evidently my comments make her grin from ear to ear." I can't take all the credit, most comedy acts come in pairs, but she sets the foundation for me to build some pretty funny stuff upon. Watermelon.


So, when awarded this, I am supposed to pass it on to 10 others. So, without further ado, the 10 others that make me smile in alphabetical order. And yes, I mean that I make the letters of the alphabet when I smile.

  1. Agaetis Blojun
  2. David's Big Adventure
  3. Eugemar Strikes Back
  4. Laura's flickr photostream
  5. The Life and Times of a Broken Sith Lord
  6. LifeHacker
  7. Nullspace
  8. The United States of Motherhood
  9. Yomma Probably Wasn't Here
  10. Zen Habits
I guess tag-backs don't count, but new Helen's new posts make me smile too.

There are a lot of other things that make me smile, too. I written about hugs from my littlest - he seems to just know when I need them. He has also taken to leaving me gifts - stuffed animals and drawings seem to be the leading ones. Watching my kids grow up and become more and more little people than little kids. Sunrises over the cascades.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the love! I'm not sure if I can think of 10 blogs to pass on your chain letter o' bloggin' love, but I'll do my best!

Erik said...

Dude, you chain-lettered me?
That's it, you've just made The List...
(not to mention that there's maybe at like 4 blogs that I even read - and half of them are you and Heather...)

Beau said...

Mark,
I put a flickr stream on there! I had to stretch, too!

Erik
I remember The List from when we were at Cal! Only the cool stuff made it there!

Don't look at is chain-lettered, look at is as... I like to read your blog. Praise and hoopla are raining (oh, northwest metaphor) upon you.

Okay, I'm stretching here. I won't tell anyone if you break the chain. There were no threats of bad luck or broken legs with this one.

Anonymous said...

We should get to work on routine for comedy central. ;D

Unknown said...

Right back atcha, soogar-boogar! I've awarded you my now famouz anal leakage award. check it out!