Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all of you! I wasn't really planning on writing anything today, but I read an article in the Seattle Times about Peeps! Check out the picture archive - there are some cool creations.
I love Peeps. I think it is the limited availability but they are cool. You know, I don't like marshmallows. When you cover them in colored sugar and cast/extrude/cut them into an interesting shape, they taste different. Yeah, thats it.
This year, Heather bought several packages of peeps before Easter and when they are fresh, they really taste good. I think that this is the first year that I have had fresh peeps. Mmmm.
I love to start by biting their ears (or heads if they are chicks) off. Maybe that is just the sadist in me - at least I can get it out on marshmallows!

No comments: