Since November 16th, I've:
- enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family
- completed the first half of my MBA
- celebrated a nice Christmas with my family
- cross-country skied out my front door
- gone sledding
- become our company's expert on AIX system administration (and I don't know very much)
- had two ski days snowed out (the pass was closed and we couldn't get to the ski area)
- started the second half of my MBA (and taking 10 units this quarter)
- and am getting Avalanche certified so I can enjoy my snowshoe Christmas gift in the Cascade back country
Thats what I've been up to and not been blogging about. I'll get back into blogging - I like it and it keeps my writing skills up. I won't be a post a day like my hot wife, but I'll post frequently enough that your RSS reader won't recommend unsubscribing to this dead feed.
Happy New Year to you and your family!