I recommended a Williams-Sonoma recipe that I had just tried, Provolone and Pancetta Stuffed Chicken Breast. It's not chicken parmesan, but it was really good.
She tweeted that she was starting to make dinner and then an hour later there was this:
I almost burned down a house, a little kid and Ameila making dinner, all while drinking espresso in the morning!
Oops, housewife career nearly cut tragically short. Had a little fat fire incident. All is well now. The Bean had to be evacuated next door.
So it turns out that it was just in the pan and that dinner came out okay. Amelia said, "it was just on oil fire. The pan is finished but everything else was still on the bench, sweet."
As a public service announcement, watch out for grease fires when cooking. Ameila says, "damn it happened fast!"