Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sixty-five dollar hair cut

I spent most of last week in Sonoma, at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa. Yes, my time did include Valentine's Day - except that I wasn't there to enjoy the relaxing spas of the California Wine Country. I was there for a work meeting, with events scheduled from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm. And we were encouraged to not bring spouses because of the schedule.

I did get to partake of the spa services though... I got my haircut. I've been traveling so much that I haven't had the opportunity to get my hair cut and it was getting pretty long. So, I spent almost an hour with Rodolfo during one of our breaks (yes, I did walk out on the guest speaker because he was running over), but I scheduled it according to the agenda we were given. It is a nice hair cut and I've gotten a lot of really good feedback from my wife (wink, wink) about it. But I've never spent that much money on a haircut. I'm not sure if my wife has ever gotten a haircut (or any hair service) that cost that much either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So she says, so she says..... ;P